Non Standard, Holiday, Unoccupied and Thatched Property Claims

Should you have to make a claim you can be sure we have the best people appointed to handle it. We have appointed OSG Vericlaim Loss Adjusters as our Claims advisers and we can assure you that they will handle your claim in a friendly, professional and speedy manner.

What will you need to report a claim?

  1. Your policy number.
  2. Details of the damage.
  3. The address of where the accident/incident happened.
  4. The date it occurred.

*Please note: If we pay a claim during any period of insurance, we will reduce your no claims discount to 0% at your following renewal. No claims discount does not apply in respect of unoccupied properties.